- This event has passed.
The realities of the application of BIM in the United Kingdom
July 8 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
This webinar will focus on the uptake and development of BIM in the UK according to BS EN ISO 19650 series.
The panel is a series of experts from the legal, architectural and construction related background discussing the practical processes and reality of the maturity of BIM in the United Kingdom. Women in BIM are focused on supporting the global uptake of BIM and therefore with these panellists we will be openly discussing how the reality of BIM is perceived in the UK as well as around the world.
The webinar will touch on the following key concepts:
- The procurement and legal aspects of BIM and transitioning from the use of PAS 1192 to ISO 19650.
- What types of documents are practically being received by design teams in order to tender on BIM Projects.
- BIM Uses and practical technical processes during the Construction stage, touching on case studies to discuss the maturity.
WIB Vice Chair Vicki Reynolds, Chief Technology Office at i3PT will moderate this session and we are very excited to have a great line up of speakers secured:
- May Winfield, Head of Commercial & Legal – Cities & Digital at Buro Happold
- Chloe Obi, Head of BIM at Bouygues UK
- Rob Jackson, Associate Directer at Bond Bryan Digital
Please join us on July 8 for these exciting presentations and discussions.